"Adopting a Child won't change the world; but for that Child the world will change."

Sunday 15 August 2010

Little movie clip

I thought, its been forever since I posted a video of Tiny, so I took a little bit the other day! She was jumping on her bed (she hangs onto her bed head and jumps!) and thought it was cute... of course, when I got back with the camera... she finished jumping! Anyway, here is the clip - its nothing startling! Just Tiny being Tiny!

I couldn't work out how to post the actually little movie box, so here's the direct u.tube link!

Tiny Speaks!

(she is a little conjested, coz she's just got a cold!)

3 comments:

Debbie Sauer said...

That is so precious! She is adorable and I love hearing your accent. Blessings

Special K said...

Oh my word! She's gotten so big. But still fits in her pj's, I see. :)

I like when she said you were funny. What a crack up. Thanks for making me smile today.

Briana's Mom said...

She is too stinkin' cute! What a hoot she is! Love it!