"Adopting a Child won't change the world; but for that Child the world will change."

Sunday 22 June 2008

3 word Sunday




I did 2 "3 word Sunday" pics this week. The first one I realised, I can't count, and there are more than 3 words (although technically, there is one number and 3 words - and I'm not counting the proverb at the top!!!) And there's 4 words on Milo's pic as well, but I'm saying that "MILO" is "art", not to be included in the word count!

Geez, I'm waffling a bit today, hey?!! Might have something to do with, having 7 kids this weekend?!!! I don't know how my sister-in-law does it, every day!!! Cooking a meal, was like cooking on camp!!! I had to cook the mash potatoes in a huge stockpot!!! I cooked more than was needed, but I'd rather have too much, and have kiddies with full bellies, than not enough, and have them asking for junk after dinner!

....And then there's the added bonus of a new puppy to add to the mix, of overly excited children!

Lastly, we saw Kung Fu Panda yesterday - FANTASTIC - you must go see it!!! Can't wait for it to come out on DVD.

7 comments:

Chelley said...

Gal you just CRACK me up!!


Your new puppy is TOO cute!!

hope that your house is still in one piece!

Cristina said...

Veeeeery cute puppy. Hope Chewy isn't too jealous!! My kids loved Kung Fu Panda too, but their dad got to take them as someone needed to stay at home with baby (guess who??!!)

Cristina xxx

kitchu said...

Happy 28! Adorable puppy!

Alyson and Ford said...

Hey - they both count! And their both great!! Congrats on the 28 (you know what we mean and we know how tough 28 is)and Congrats on MILO!!!
peace
fm

Lisa~~ said...

Wow 28 months, who would have ever thought? Better to have them behind rather than in front of you.

Robin said...

I love that one of your "waiting" months pictures is on the great wall of China. How cool is that!?

Sweet puppy!

Liene said...

The new little pup is so cute!!! Golden Retriever right??? Sometimes the 3 Word Sunday bit is hard to come up with. Don't sweat it because I don't think the number really counts :)

I can barely handle my one child let alone 7.