"Adopting a Child won't change the world; but for that Child the world will change."

Monday 4 June 2007

Back to baby-girl's birthday!


I forgot to post a pic of M's cake! I made it from start to finish! This is a HUGE thing for me, I am a terrible baker. (Sorry Dad, I do try, but I'll never do what you can do!) She wanted a frog... just in case you were having trouble working it out!!! It had the jelly frog lollies, all the way around. The kids just about mobbed me, as soon as the candles were out!

Next pic: Cousins, peas in a pod! TJ looks SOOOO much like M did at the same age. Even Mum has looked at pics of M as a toddler, and thought they were pics of TJ!


Pic 3: H has just started playing football (fondly known in Australia, as footy!) Aussie Rules football - none of this "nancy-boy" soccer or rugby in our house!!! Ooooo... I just know I'm gonna cop some hate mail over those comments!!! Go H - Go! You are a little champion in the making!

15 comments:

4D said...

Love the cake and the cute photos!

Good for you...great looking cake.

Keep smilin!

Unknown said...

Great job and sounds like everyone had a good time

Polar Bear said...

That cake is AWESOME!! It is so cute!

Go H!!!!

kitchu said...

That cake ROCKS! There is no way I could have ever pulled that off!!

Briana's Mom said...

That cake is fantatic! I could never do that!

cougchick said...

That cake is adorable. I made a snowman cake for my son's 1st birthday only to find out every member of my Husband's family despises coconut (which covered the entire thing). Lesson learned. I buy cakes now...

"footy". that is so funny!

Anonymous said...

What a lucky girl Miss M is that her mom went to such lengths. What a beautiful cake.

Happy belated birthday M!

C's Mom said...

That cake is so cute! I'm impressed....ribbit ;0)

t~ said...

That cake is simply 'frogolicious'!!! Love it, and the photos are adorable!

Pug Mama said...

Happy B-day to baby M!!
Great cake!

Calico Sky said...

'nancy boy' - have you seen David Beckham?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That cake is AMAZING!!!!

Have a great vacation btw, will answer your email tomorro!

GO H - but sweetie real football (soccer) is even better ! lol

Your post reminds me of neighbours (they always talk about footie!)

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Your cake is great...you should feel proud!

Wrriibbiiiitttt...

Lori said...

I just found your FUN blog! I look forward to checking back!

M3 said...

Yo baby, that is one great looking cake! You rock!

t~ said...

Love the cake it looks froggylicious!

I really need to add your new addy site to my bloglines...