"Adopting a Child won't change the world; but for that Child the world will change."

Thursday 14 May 2009

Couldn't stop!!!

Some days, I got 'nudda'. Now creativity at all.

And then other days... I just can't stop!!! I downloaded that latest two freebie kits (see last post for links) - that lead me to Enchanted Studio Scraps - where I picked up 3 more kits for only $1 each!
I just realised, I have done two "birthday" pages, of Miss M, in a row (by accident!) This one is on her first birthday...
This one is her birthday last year...




4 comments:

Kim said...

You go girly..
Love them..
Have a great weekend..

a Tonggu Momma said...

Love them all... but... what's coobowie?

Alyson and Ford said...

You are so good! I haven't even tried digital scrapbooking yet!!
Thanks for visiting our blog...... I have really slowed down since working full time and AA!!

Alyzabeth's Mommy for EIGHT Months!

Pug Mama said...

so pretty! And I can't believe it has been 3 months!!!!