"Adopting a Child won't change the world; but for that Child the world will change."

Monday 4 May 2009

Sw!ne Flu

Here in Adelaide, my home City, we have lots of brass statues and "arty" sculputures up our main shopping street... apparently Adelaide is also home to a few comedians?!!



Cracked me up!!! We are very serious about flu prevention here!!!

Tonight, I snuck into Tiny's room, while she slept, and snapped this gorgeous photo, of my angel, snuggling her "Tuli Cat". So sweet... I've never seen her cuddle anything before!


I also whipped up a couple of pages for the newest Digi Chicks Challenge. I couldn't decide if I wanted to do Grunge or Shabby Chic, so I did one of each!

My Shabby Chic page, features my niece (who took the "Captivated" photo of Tiny, below) - I love this photo of her.

Also, Stacey has a new freebie kit out! Love Pink & Navy!

6 comments:

Pug Mama said...

the pig with the mask is hysterical.
Look at Tiny all snuggle as a bug in a rug!!!!

Briana's Mom said...

Those pigs are hilarious!

Tiny is as cute as can be!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Love the pig statues! Unfortunately, I don't love the pig flu.

And Tiny is as adorable as always.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

That is SO funny! Somebody is quite the card. :-)

Catherine said...

What a hoot!!

Linda said...

Who said the Australians don't have a sense of humor !!!!
Love Tari all snuggled up. Lauren doesn't do stuffed toys well either. They are good for throwing and sometimes for kissing, then throwing.
You are getting better and better with your pages. Linda