"Adopting a Child won't change the world; but for that Child the world will change."

Wednesday 22 August 2007

Family Resemblance

I was looking after my 3 yr old niece last night, and got some great movie of her with H, but stupid Vista won't let me see the movie. I took a photo of my 2 + my niece. Everyone says that my niece is a mini version of my daughter! So here's the comparison, what do you think?

Pic one: is my M, my niece and my H



Pic two: is my M at 2



Other than the fact that my niece has brown eyes and M has blue eyes, some of their facial expressions are soooo much the same!!

Ooooo.... and a Happy 18th to me (well, our file!) Look how much growing a kid can do in 18 months!!! M, at 18 months and H, at 18 months. M, was off to a party and H, had just been to his first Royal Show. Ahhh... one of these days, we'll be taking Mini's 18 month photos... not celebrating months gone... enjoying months gone by.

8 comments:

Deb said...

Oh My Word! The totally must have the exact DNA! The look identical!
Cute pic of the three of them!

C's Mom said...

Yep, that is QUITE the resemblance. Adorable they are.

Woohah to 18 you won't have to visit again.

cougchick said...

twins at different ages.

Happy 18th

Unknown said...

these are aweseome...

Pug Mama said...

they look so much alike!

4D said...

Wow...they look incredibly alike!

Happy 18 done!

Keep smilin!

Special K said...

They look so much alike. That resemblance is almost spooky.

Happy 18!

Chelley said...

No way that really is some family resemblance!!! Must be some strong genes in your family....