"Adopting a Child won't change the world; but for that Child the world will change."

Wednesday 15 August 2007

Bada bLing!

Sorry, I was a bit of a slacker, mentioning new jewellery, and not posting a pic?!! Here's my charity necklace. I love it. It's just like me... a bit twisted, a bit tense, classy yet casual?!!!





I also received my Lana's Jewelry order in the mail this week! What a gem-a-licious week it's been!!!

So, stop reading my dribble, and get on over to Lana's Jewelry and order yourself some beautiful hand made jewellery, by the gorgeous effervescent Lana! You won't be disappointed! Lana even boxes your goodies up, in these cutsie little boxes, and wraps then in tissue paper with a little ribbon! Value for money, that's for sure!

13 comments:

Rhonda said...

Ohhh pretty, that was worth waiting for. :)

Pug Mama said...

guess what I did today???
drove to work while listening to the CD you made and sent to me months ago!!!

4D said...

Nice stuff!

Keep smilin!

M3 said...

Ok, your description "It's just like me... a bit twisted, a bit tense, classy yet casual" is just cracking me up!!! You are so dang funny. Have fun with your bling, woman!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I just love jewelry! Those look great!

Chelley said...

Oh very NICE

I just got my Jewelry by Lana on Monday! A very cute pair of earrings!

Brandi-Lee said...

Love the self description in the necklace.....mmmm they say pets are like their owners, so your lucky that wasn't your cat in the other post or you would have some wild self analasis going on!

cougchick said...

a bit twisted, a bit tense....Ooh, I love that!

cute stuff!

Shannon said...

Lovely! Loved your description!

Calico Sky said...

Absolutely lovely!

C's Mom said...

Love it! Also off to scope out the wares of Ms. Lana :00

LaLa said...

What lovely jewelry...Lana is definitely talented : )

Alyson and Ford said...

Love buying from adopting Mom's (and their China daughters)so will check out the jewelry.
Thanks for visiting - we have been in a hot summer, blah slump! The long wait has somehow begun to take the fun out of blogging....

Alyson
LID 01/27/06