There's a little tag going round, to reveal 7 secrets about yourself. When I was reading them, on a few blogs, I was thinking... "Geez, I don't reckon I could come up with 7"... well, I've been thinking and I come up with quite a few!
1. I've been married twice. I was 19 the first time. Divorced at 25. Married a second time when I was 27.
2. I hate anything to do with teeth. The dentist. Wobbly teeth. The sound of teeth scraping on metal. Crusty teeth. Stained teeth. Don't like it.
3. When I separated from my first husband, my weight dropped to under 45kgs. My 5'6 frame looked skeletal. Awful. But I couldn't see it.
4. I've always wanted to go to Paris. I learned French at school, and I've always wanted to go somewhere, where people actually speak French.
5. I can't stand "bits" in my food. (fruit in yoghurt, pips in jam, multigrain bread, bits in orange juice)
6. I was on the TV gameshow Wheel of Fortune when I was 19. I only got to play one round, and left the show with the consulation prize, a cordless phone (that never actually worked!)
7. And the biggy... I still sleep with my first husband... shhh... don't tell anyone.