"Adopting a Child won't change the world; but for that Child the world will change."

Tuesday 22 May 2007

I said I wouldn't...

I said I wouldn't mark LID anniversaries (yada, yada, yada!) And Deb, you were right! I'd get over it, and I have! Lisa, you were right, I bought a sleepsuit the other day, coz I just couldn't resist! So now you know... If I'm having a bad day, don't believe a word I say?!!

Someone asked me the other day, if we'd consider swapping countries. I didn't even have to think about it.. .No! We're in the third year, of our process, and our file has been (not so patiently) waiting in China for 15 months. FIFTEEN MONTHS! Geez! That's a long time, why the heck would I throw all that time away, to start from scratch, and maybe end up in the same boat anyway? Nope. Our little girl is in China. She always has been. And still is.

My friend is logged in on 11 Nov... *Rumour Queen* has given me hope... oh gosh... what have I got myself in for?!!



12 comments:

Polar Bear said...

LOVE the graphic! Happy 15 LID-versary!!!

Let's see the sleeper! :)

Ava's family said...

Yes, show us the sleeper!!

I think we all hit our low points every time and again, but we all seem to get passed them. I knew you would get passed yours, because I usually seem to get passed mine! I'm glad you're back in the mood for some shoppy and feel like making mention of your LID anniversary! Congratulations on being a month closer to your little gal! You should celebrate with some more shoppy!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Your time is coming! Hang on there!

Briana's Mom said...

I am so glad you posted this! Happy 15 months down!

C's Mom said...

I like seeing your fifteen. It reminds me that I'm right on your heels.

Hangin' with ya!

Rhonda said...

Happy 15 month LIDiversary!

Special K said...

Happy 15! Happy 15! Happy 15!

Chelley said...

def show us your shopping!!!

Love how you did the 15!

Rhonda said...

I'm hoping there's no two-year anniversary. And I agree, let's see the sleeper!!

Deb said...

HAPPY 15th LID. Lets see the goods!
Ps, cute graphic!

Sam said...

Happy 15!!!!! I remember reading about your first LID. Damn, I'm getting old! (Sorry I'm late posting. It's been a rough couple of weeks here and I'm just getting caught up!)
Sam @ Just Keep Swimming

Alyson and Ford said...

Happy LID Anniversary!
Yes, we are counting the months - why not? The more we talk about and celebrate the months, the closer I feel to our daughter.

Alyson