"Adopting a Child won't change the world; but for that Child the world will change."

Saturday 21 July 2007

Red velvet?

You Are a Red Velvet Cake

Rich, decadent, and sensual.
You have a deep appeal that transcends all trends.
You are the definition of passion: intense, adventurous, and seductive.

What Kind of Cake Are You?

Ok... that's not what I expected!!! Firstly, I've tried red velvet cake, and didn't like it at all! Sweet and sickly.

Secondly... sensual and seductive and two words that have NEVER been used to describe me!!! It sounds so cheap?!! Let me tell you... I'm definitely NOT cheap (hubs will back me up on that one!!!)

Thanks Shannon! I needed a laugh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe if you asked T, sensual and seductive would be exactly the way he would describe you.
Karyn

Shannon said...

wzgirl got this one too. You know these things are spot on, right?! Amazing how many sensual & seductive friends I have. Do y'all give lessons for a run of the mill choco cake girl?!

Sam said...

I posted mine on my blog, but I'm a chocolate cake. (Well, DUH!!!!) Thanks for the fun!!!!

Sam
http://samcampbell.blogspot.com