"Adopting a Child won't change the world; but for that Child the world will change."

Sunday 18 May 2008

3 word Sunday


I know 3 word Sunday is supposed to sum up your whole week, but I had a very boring week! H & M played "Mulan" yesterday! I heard Miss M say "You may look like a bride, but you will never bring your family honour!"... I can only assume, that H-man was Mulan?!!! Unless she was telling him what to say, which is usually the case! I think, H-man wanted to skip the first half of the movie (acting), and get to all the fighting!!!

7 comments:

Emma said...

Look at those cuties!

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Chelley said...

HEHEHE

C's Mom said...

You've got a couple of cute posers there!

t~ said...

LOL!~

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Cute... I love Mulan... take care

Steffi said...

They looks really cute!Nice picture!