"Adopting a Child won't change the world; but for that Child the world will change."

Monday 12 May 2008

I looked!

I found a lovely sounding property, in the hills, on 2 acres... I went to the open inspection... bad move.

Ahhhh - it's gorgeous. I absolutely loved it. Mr T still isn't keen on moving. Why did I look?!!!


Here's the view:





Here's a side view of the house:




It's only 2 bedrooms, but heaps of room to extend (which from personal experience, would take about 6-8 months)... I can live with 2 bedrooms for 6-8 months!!! New upgraded Blackwood kitchen, with huge new stainless steel stove. Loads of built in wardrobes. Room for a pool. And still room for the kids to play, and ride their motor bike. It even has a large chicken coop (complete with chickens) and 2 goats!
I cannot shake the feeling or, wanting (?!) to move. Is it just itchy feet? Mr T says he wants to move, but interstate or overseas!!! Surely a few suburbs over is easier?!! We are strong believers in God, and I've been praying that God confirms/directs what we're sposed to be doing, and I just can't shake this "moving" thing. Mr T is praying too... but isn't getting the same vibe - how frustrating is that!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks just lovely. I can see why you would want to live there.

M3 said...

Overseas like California type of overseas?!! If so, I vote for that vibe! Heehee.

Chelley said...

HEY you going move here!!!

A double story house with only two bedrooms????

Headmeister said...

WOW. I mean, WOW. If you don't buy it, I might just have to pack up and move into it myself!!! lol!!!

Alyson and Ford said...

I often have a problem in being able to "hear" what it is God is telling me. I keep thinking "Speak Up Lord" and I keep thinking what I hear back is "Keep Quiet Ford And Listen" :)

Beautiful home and property...
peace
fm

t~ said...

Wow, what a view! I'm getting itchy too!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Wonder how long it will take him to cave in to your wishes (demands - hehehe... just kidding)... take care

Julie said...

Wow, looks fabulous!

Steffi said...

It looks really beautiful!