"Adopting a Child won't change the world; but for that Child the world will change."

Saturday 24 May 2008

3 word Sunday

Its been a week of prayer in our house this week. With the shocking news of little Maria Chapman being tragically killed, to the rising death toll & homeless in Sichuan, China. And I even called out to God, to help me, last night, as I had a shocking case of food poisoning. It appears that toilet bowls and I have made quite a bond, over the last month?!! I'm alot better this morning, after Mr T called out a locum (after hours doctor) last night, at 1am. Fear not - I have no pictures of that event!!!


Here are my two 3 word Sunday pics.

8 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

I have been so emotional this week about these two events. So heartbreaking. Perfect three words.

Sorry you are feeling so icky.

Linda said...

Perfect 3 words. How does a family recover from this tragedy, only with prayer and love. It will be many years for China to recover.. Hope you are feeling better, that is never fun.. Linda

Anonymous said...

Feel better!

4D said...

It has a hard week. Hope you are feeling better.

Keep smilin!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Praying for them.All of them.

Liene said...

The second photo is just beautiful. After today's 6.0 aftershock, my heart just dropped that much further into my stomach.

I hope that the earth stops moving in China so that they can start to heal.

t~ said...

This tragedy has broke my heart. My prayers are being lifted.

C's Mom said...

Perfect words.