"Adopting a Child won't change the world; but for that Child the world will change."

Tuesday 6 May 2008

*!@%$#@*&^

I am beyond pissed right now. I've just downloaded all our photos.... to the 8GB stick that Mr T purchased in Beijing. I've just open the photos, and every single one of them is ruined. They have stripes of colour through them, they look as they 2 photos have merged into one. I feel sick.

I'm SOOOOO annoyed with myself that I didn't transfer the last 200 that were on the camera directly to my laptop, then copy to the stick... but no, I thought I'd put them all in one place coz Mr T will want them all on his stick, then I'll transfer to my hard drive.

I'm so ticked, I'm not even going to try and salvage a few, right now. We have Beijing on my stick from home. And they're all good.

Woo-sa. Breath in, breath out.

Another tip to add to list - DO NOT BUY ANY COMPUTER GEAR IN CHINA. MAKE SURE YOU BUY AT HOME - AS ITS COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR HOME SYSTEMS.

5 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

Ooooooh, It really frustrates me when all the great technology doesn't work (or I don't now how to work it!!). Keep cool! Hope you can relax!!

Alyson LID 01/27/06

Anonymous said...

Aww I'm sorry to hear that. Take it to a techy type place and see if they can recover your originals. Good luck!

kitchu said...

I'd need a therapist if that happened to me. I'm so sorry.

Chelley said...

ahhhgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

no way

Amy said...

Ok, yes that completely SUCKS, but you are blessed in a way my dear... Those could've been the pictures of your trip to get little miss Mini, and they weren't. You now know what NOT to do so that when you're capturing those amazing moments holding your sweet little girl for the first time, EVERY ONE OF THOSE IMAGES will be PERFECT in every way.
No lines, no shadows, no doubles exposure, no nothing... correct?

Sorry, just trying to point out the silver lining in your pocket full of crap.

*hugs*

Glad you're all home safe & sound!

-Amy & Ruby Cate