"Adopting a Child won't change the world; but for that Child the world will change."

Sunday 14 September 2008

3 word Sunday

I'M SO TIRED!

How funky is this pic?! Found it in Goo.gle Images when I keyed in "tired"!

I'm feeling exhausted. Spent. Wasted. Droopy. Lifeless.

Was up cleaning til 1145pm - for our Open today... one person came through. Urgh. I guess I should be thankful for small mercies... least the house is clean?!!

I looked at some new display homes yesterday - I think I've found a new "winner"! It's nearly $20k cheaper than our last favourite - but the finishing and appliances etc are much better quality. So - its a win-win situation!

Test drove a Toy.ota Kl.uger yesterday... very nice. Alot easier to drive than I expected. I thought it'd be quite heavy in the steering, but it was easier than my Subaru!! I've put an offer in on one... just waiting to see if its accepted.

... ahhhh... I'm so tired.


EDIT: I'VE BEEN AWARDED!


THANK YOU CHELLEY! I'd like to "pay it forward" and award the following "Gems"

* Janet * - Janet you crack me up ~ particularly fond of your "kick in the pants"!!!

* Mary-Mia * - I can never read you blog without grinning from ear to ear!

* Heather * - Are you sure you're not a comedian?!!

* Connie * - Our LIDs are close... our personalities even closer?!! I love ya, girl!

8 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like a busy day..
The house will sell....
Thinking of you..
Hugs..

kitchu said...

Hope the house sells soon- I know that kind of tired WELL- great graphic :)

Special K said...

I have a Toyota and I love mine.

PS. To answer your question on my blog... the police department has a lot of former military people. A lot of them have tattoos. So there are no rules about tattoos showing outside of your uniform as long as they're on your arms. Just no face, neck or head stuff. :)

Damn... and I was planning on getting a huge bloody skull across my forehead. Guess I'll have to come up with something different. LOL!

Alyson and Ford said...

Hope your house sells too! A clean house is a very good thing, hope you can relax for a few days (enjoy a new car maybe?).

Alyson

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Thanks, Babe! :-)

SOunds like you're getting close to that "perfect" house! Just remember....a BIG entry way. VERY important....for when my family comes to visit, ya know....:-)

Anonymous said...

OK I knew you would change. What house are you looking at now ???
xxJandra

cougchick said...

I rely on coffee and LOTS of it. Hope you find a pick-me-up.

I am thrilled at the idea that you will see your daughter soon. That is so exciting. I have a friend in China who is meeting her daughter right now.

C's Mom said...

Smooch to you, wooly-licious. Right back atcha.

Noooo baaaaaaad karma...looking for a sale soon on your place. Wish I could buy it but the commute would be rough.