"Adopting a Child won't change the world; but for that Child the world will change."

Tuesday 2 September 2008

Roll on September!


As we roll on into September, I thought I'd share with you the pic on my China Calendar this month. Isn't it fantastic?! Its the Giant Buddha at Mt Leshan in the Sichuan Province. The pic was taken by the awesome photographer Micahel Y@mashita.
Spring
Excellent weather?!
Pansies
Too busy!
Enjoy
Mild nights
Break from school
Excitement... referrals?!!
Royal Show
I'm daring to post about the recent rumours... a 9th Feb cutoff?!! Oh My! Thats 9 days we can cross off?!!!! Only 13 more logged in days before ours?!!! Oooo~ a November referral MIGHT actually be a possibility? Thats only 7 days referred in Oct, then 6 in November?!!! Even if we work on averages (5 days per month) - we SHOULD still see Mini before Christmas... .just not in the flesh.
Either way, we'll be flat out til the day we see her, if we sell the house in the next month, with 6-8 week settlement... lands us right around the same time to move!!! Now my knees are really knocking!!!
On top of all that, I sold my car on the weekend, so I'm driving my MIL's car while she's away ~ so once we've sold the house, I need to go car shopping too!!!
Hmmm.... let me think if there's anything else, I can try and fill my days with?!!! Oh wait... Hman starts cricket next term and Miss M is back at basketball!!! All this with Mr T flitting to and fro between here and Indonesia!
...I need a valium!
**EDIT** ITS CONFIRMED! A family has received their referral, and they were logged in on 9 Feb 2006!!! Yipee!!! I am bouncing off the walls with excitement!!! SUCH good news! Cc.@a are "officially" 13 days from our logged in date!!! Come on Cc.a@~ you can do 13 in the next month, can't you?!!! My goodness, I think I would pee my pants, if they did!!!
Far out!!! I was just thinking, Mini has DEFINITELY been born, and is actually waiting either in an orphanage or with a foster family, just for us. Her Nannies or foster family will be talking to her about us! Gosh!!! This is really going to happen, hey?!!

13 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

Now you are really getting close! And you are a very busy girl right now! Things are getting exciting!

C's Mom said...

We're almost there, ewe!

Hey, maybe that's the ticket. If I sell my house and move that would give me something other than impending mamahood to freak out about. I AM flipping out.

Lisa and Tate said...

WOW!!! Lucky 13 only two more months (I hope less).... You really are one crazy Aussie! Selling house, car, new baby! If I had a Valium it would be heading your way!

Lisa

Jenn said...

Wow! Only 13 days away! So close!!!

Shannon said...

I can't stop thinking about Ellie. Isn't it amazing to think that our daughters are alive and kicking and in for the surprise of their lives in a few months! =)

Kim said...

You are getting there..
Have a Great week..
Hugs..

Middle-Aged Moi said...

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? NINE DAYS!!!!! WOO HOOOOOO!!!!!! If they do another NINE day referral, YOU ARE SOOO IN!!!!!!!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Was thinking about you tonight while I was at work... I knew your day was coming up... so super excited for ya...

Chelley said...

Do you think you could FIT anything else into your life????????? LOL isnt a new baby, building a house two of the most stressful things in life???

Not to forget the selling of the house and moving UGH!!

You are going to need a vodka to chase the valium

Alyson and Ford said...

13 days... Can hardly wait for your WAIT to be over!
peace
fm

Deb said...

Yup it's really going to happen! I'm over the moon for you!!!

Jen said...

We are almost there. I can't believe it either!!!!!!! We may be traveling at the same time!

Anonymous said...

My name is Kym Rose and i would like to show you my personal experience with Valium.

I am 30 years old. Have been on Valium for 30 days now. Valium helped me realize that many of my symptoms WERE anxiety related. Got prescribed 5mg every 8 hours for leg and arm spasms.(Only need at most 1 a day) Only bad thing is the vivid dreams after a few days of use.

I have experienced some of these side effects -
Giddiness, drowsiness.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Kym Rose