"Adopting a Child won't change the world; but for that Child the world will change."

Sunday 14 December 2008

Awwww...

She's not mine... but oh my gosh - isn't she just the sweetest little girl?!!

Jen, and I have been emailing each other, like mad things the last couple of weeks!!! It was so frustrating how long it took for the allocations to actually arrive!

I thank God for my 11yr old daughter... who manages to give ME a reality check!!! I told her about my email from our Agency, saying it will be next week... I was all sad, coz it's ANOTHER WEEK!!! Miss M says "ITS NEXT WEEK!!! IT'S REALLY HAPPENING, NEXT WEEK!!!"

Glass half full?!!

In my spare time today, I whipped up our "Corporate" Christmas card... and decided to do a family one too! There's a spare elf... just picture that one with a beautiful asian face!

....Hopefully we'll hear something Mon... or Tues?

8 comments:

Catherine said...

I'm glad Miss M is there to cheer you on as I can't begin to imagine how hard it must be knowing that your baby is SO close...and yet so far at the same time. Just think....her picture is in the same country you are in! Wheee!!!!

Praying for you as you wait.

Jen said...

Thank you so much for admiring Miss Emma! I am just head over heels in love with that little angel.

Yep, your daughter has her glass half full... wow! She's keeping you grounded! :0)

I can't wait for you to see your little one. That is going to be some moment. You can do one more week. Somehow, with lots of prayer, you are going to make it. But I know it's going to be hard! I could just scream for you!

Jenn said...

Tick Tock Tick Tock...I'm going nuts and its not even MY referral! You must be fit to be tied! What are your referral day plans? Are you going to video tape 'the call' and share? Will you all be home to recieve the call together? Are you going out to eat to celebrate? Am I too nosey and asking too many questions??? At any rate, I hope you enjoy every last second of the day when it finally arrives. You guys so deserve it!

Jenn

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Way to go, Miss M! :-) It's NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!

Shannon said...

So thrilled for you! It's a true adventure, every moment! =)

a Tonggu Momma said...

Next Week! Next week! Next week!

kitchu said...

I'm like you... LET IT BE MONDAY. After years of waiting... LET IT BE MONDAY. pretty please??!!

Alyson and Ford said...

You're right! Next week! yeah!! Please shout loud enough so we can come running!!! I want to see baby pictures!!!

Visit my blog for the cupcake carrier giveaway!
Alyzabeth's Mommy for Eleven Weeks!
LID 01/27/06