"Adopting a Child won't change the world; but for that Child the world will change."

Wednesday 10 December 2008

Finished!

... my Christmas shopping!

YAY! I have done absolutely everyone! I will buy a couple of boxes of chocolates to stash in the cupboard, just in case I forgot someone... but otherwise, I'm DONE!

The being DONE thing... kinda goes for alot going on in my life right now. "I'm sooo OVER IT"! Is every second sentence!!!

I detest being grumpy, mad and frustrated. It's not me... but unfortunately, its pretty much what's being going on for the last month or so. To make matters worse, this is sposed to be one of the most exciting and happiest times of my life!!! Circumstances are just so overwhelming at the moment.

These are for ME ~ but I thought I'd share, coz I'm sure there are plenty of others, who feel they have lost their joy.
**Romans 12:12
"rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer"

**Psalm 27:14
"Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord!"