"Adopting a Child won't change the world; but for that Child the world will change."

Thursday 14 February 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

In reference to last post: Geeez, aren't you all so sweet!!! (you know that's why I posted a pic, right... I just needed a good old self esteem boost?!!!)






14th February 2008
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
My hunky spunk just got home from an overseas business trip... so I've been kinda busy! (hence, I've been on leave from the blog ;) nudge nudge, wink wink! ;) This morning I printed off a photo from our wedding, and wrote L loves T 4 EVA! on it. (I wrote our full names... but my hubs being the suspicious bloke he is, likes me to keep the blog all "non-descript!") And on the back of the photo, I had a little picture of the movie "Jumper" with 14/2/08 11am ~ GOLD CLASS. We've just come home from the movie and a bit of shopping! I LOVE GOLD CLASS MOVIES! There's only about 18 seats in the cinema, all fully electric recliners, and you order your "gourmet food & beverages" before you go in, and request them at certain times. We had Chicken strips and a diet coke at 1115am, and ordered gourmet tandoori chicken pizza with a latte for 1200. They were a little late with the chicken strips, but I'll forgive them. The movie was fantastic! A great "big screen" movie.
Well... I'm off to have dessert with my husband ~ strawberries and whipped cream served on...
As if I'd tell you something like that?!!
This is a G rated blog.
I don't have any strawberries anyway....

10 comments:

cougchick said...

You go girl! Hubba Hubba...

Gold class, Huh? Never heard of that. I guess I'll have to settle for our big screen TV and the Hubs bringing me a snack...

Alyson and Ford said...

Good to know you've been "busy"...

:)
peace
fm

Ava's family said...

Whipped cream.....Well now....Aren't you quite the little tart. Have fun!!!

Gen said...

Happy Valentines day!

Gold class - what? Its on my to do list for whenever I get to your neck of the woods.

Gold class sounds like a dream :)

Catherine said...

Sounds like a great day! I don't we have those kind of cool Gold Class theatres here but they sound great! What fun...dinner and a movie all at once...and then home for.....

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I have never even HEARD of "Gold Class" movies. They sound awesome! Sounds like you had a great time!

Pug Mama said...

HAppy V day!
Girl, you r too funy!!!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I will send you some Strawberries... they are in season here... then you can have your evil way... whoops... did I say that... hehehe... Happy Valentines to you both...

Briana's Mom said...

You are a hoot!

Happy Heart Day!

Gold class movie? That sounds fantastic!

Shannon said...

You are one hot mama!! =)