"Adopting a Child won't change the world; but for that Child the world will change."

Tuesday 5 February 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged... TWICE!

Firstly, from Chelley - a 7 Random Facts About Me Meme

So here goes:
1. I've never had a cigarette... not even one little choof. I can't do it. Can't imagine sucking smoke into my lungs and blowing back out... supposedly to make me feel good?!!! Then there's the lung cancer and brain malfunction... And people pay lots of money for this privilidge? If you smoke, don't give me a hard time... these are my opinions based on my own thoughts.
2. I detest ironing and dusting...but I'm ridiculous... I won't pay someone to do something I can do.... I just don't LIKE doing it!
3. I've gone up another shoe size in the last couple of years
4. I stopped drinking Coffee, cold turkey 2 years ago, and started drinking tea... I only drink coffee in Coffee Shops
5. I failed my drivers licence the first time
6. I kissed a boy at school named Sven
7. I can't hold the railing on escalators... I have a bit of a germ "thing"

There are a few rules for this Meme:
The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself~Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog~Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

I'm going to break the rules *gasp*! I won't choose 7 people... but if you want to do it - go for it, and leave a comment on my blog, so I can take a peek at your weirdness!

Secondly, Kim's Meme, calls for me to look into the closest book, turn to page 123 and read post the 5th sentence and the following 3 sentences!

OK... I'm going to break the rules (again!) *gasp even more loudly!* The closest book, is a childrens book, and doesn't have 123 pages... so I'm going to read from Page 23

And then the wind died down
The Dinki Di stood still
"We'll never make it now" said Skip
And even Nell felt ill.

From Sail Away, The ballad of Skip and Nell by Mem Fox and illustrated by Pamela Lofts
(Australian Children's book... if you hadn't guessed by the words "Dinki Di" or the name Skip!)

And I'll be a slacker with this one too... if you want to post, then go for it! Just leave a comment on my blog so I can have a look!

5 comments:

Ava's family said...

I just love that you're a rule breaker! I don't know how you can go without coffee (as I sit here clutching my mug and trying to type).

junglemama said...

Thanks for sharing. I recently stopped drinking coffee too.

Briana's Mom said...

I've never smoked a cigarette either! And I hate ironing with a capital H!!!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I have never tried smoking either. I never saw the attraction. I HATE HATE HATE ironing too! WIth a passion!

C's Mom said...

I've been looking for a 'Sven' all m life. I want him to take me tandem skydiving :0)

Nope, no railings or public doorknobs for me either. Freaks me out...ewwww. Yes, I always hover if forced to use a public loo.