* Rumour has it, that matching has begun! Woo Hoo!! Now can any set me straight.... what the heck do they do for the first 3 weeks of the month, if they only match in the last week?!! That has always puzzled me! **EDIT**: I found THIS POST on RQ regarding the matching process. It appears it takes them 3 weeks, just to pull files?!!
* I made Satay Chicken last night, it was delicious - don't think I'll be buying it from the restaurant anymore, mine was waaay less oily!
* I'm sure Milo craps more than he eats.... although he does eat alot!
* I love my car
* HMan drives me nuts. He will ask a question, and will not rest until he is satisfied with the answer. His teacher even commented on it at Parent interview! I can barely cope with it, just in the evening and the weekends - she has him all day!! Example: last night Miss M was watching a tv show (it didn't finish til 830) My kids are normally in bed 730-800pm. I put Hman to bed at 8pm but he realised Miss M wasn't going to bed. So he sneaks out of bed, and sits behind the door frame and watches the tv show. I caught him. Told him off, and told him to go back to bed. I told him earlier in the night, he could stay up tonight (Fri night) and play his playstation. (stay up means til about 9 or 930!) Anyway, he kept getting up. So I said he couldn't stay up tonight (Fri night). He then proceeded to get up 3 more times, to come see me, to question me on whether or not he could stay up?!! I said, You're not doing yourself any favours - go back to bed, we'll deal with tomorrow night, tomorrow night. He says "So you'll tell me in the morning?" ARRRRGH!!! And the first thing he says when I saw him this morning "can I stay up tonight?!" Now that is persistance for you!
Now, Jen tagged me to do a Meme, and I'd forgotten (til now) to do it! (I just went to bl0gl!nes to copy the info from Jen's blog and BL isn't working! gggrrr!) So here's my answers, and I'll add all the rules and stuff when BL decides to work!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules.
2. Share 7 random or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link to them.
4. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I can't stand "sticky" stuff. I won't hold an esculator rail, coz it's always sticky. If theres a sticky spot on the floor, I'll whip out the mop and bucket straight away. Just can't stand it.
2. I must have painted toe nails. No one is to see my toes naked.
3. I was on Wheel of Fortune when I was newly married, I think I was 20. I only got one spin, and said "S for Spike" (I had it all worked out, all the letters were going to reflect my friends etc!!!) No "S". I said "Oh come on!" I don't know that that was very appropriate. The answer was Unforgiven - the Cl!nt Eastw00d movie. I didn't go away empty handed, I won a (crappy) cordless phone, that worked for about a week, and the Wheel of Fortune boardgame!
4. I hate all things dentistry. Even the kids wobbly teeth give me the willies, and I send them to their father!
5. I have my motorbike licence. (I guess thats not very weird - its just a fact!)
6. I had both my babies without any pain relief. I know, I'm a sicko.
7. Most people have put in something weird that they eat... I don't think I eat anything weird?! I have tomato sauce on just about everything. Especially love it on Scrambled eggs. Is that weird? I think that is normal?!!! (I'm pretty sure, tomato sauce is ketchup)
I'm not sure if I can come up with 7 people that haven't already done it!!!
Donna at Waiting for Lauren
Ford at Imagine Alyzabeth An (although they're not imagining anymore!)
Kim at Ruby is Coming
Mama Bear at Forever and a Day
Shannon at Elena r u? (and yes, she is now definitely an Elena!)
Rachel at Bound for China (that was about 3 years ago!!!)
Connie at VaChina Monologues