"Adopting a Child won't change the world; but for that Child the world will change."

Tuesday 4 November 2008

11:22pm

Its 11:22pm, I'm just heading off to bed, and thought I'd check to see if any new rumours have surfaced...

Unfortunately, it's not looking too promising. A couple of European Agencies are saying the batch will only include a couple of days?!!! What the?!!!!

I.just.don't.get.it.

Why has it taken them longer to send out the batch... and it only includes 2 days? Obviously, these ARE only rumours, and we can't be sure til the families receive their allocations, before we can determine the actual cut-off. There are also reports the files will leave in the next day or two (although one agency says they've already left?!) I hate it when there are so many conflicting reports!!!!
We saw Mummy III tonight! I like those movies - I love how they throw some humour in amongst the "scary" stuff! It makes it seem far less scary!!! Its certainly not a movie, my kids will be watching - but I thought it was pretty good. We love Jet Li - and this was his first movie as "the bad guy"! He was, as always ~ GREAT!

I also made a couple more scrap pages.... enjoy!

(the last pic, is obviously my kids... the butterfly in the pic symbolises Mini ~ butterflies mean new life! ~ I REALLY LOVE this page! I've made it my desktop background!)

14 comments:

Polar Bear said...

That last page is AWESOME!!!

Hopefully we'll hear some news soon. In a way this doesn't surprise me. (sorry to say.)

Anonymous said...

You have picked things up really quickly and are doing an awesome job!

Ava's family said...

Man, you're getting really good at those scrap pages! LOVE the last one!

Yup, I agree.... I don't think it's looking good for you this month, BUT you're are for sure NEXT!!

Linda said...

Sorry it does not look good for this month!! I have been praying for you.. At least you will know you are in for next month...

Your pages are great!! Love that last one. I would have that blown up and framed and give it as a gift to relatives.. They are just so darn cute.... Linda

Unknown said...

awesome, i to am wondering where the babies are

Jenn said...

The scrap pages look awesome! It's not lookin' good for you guys this month but don't give up! It ain't over till the CCAA sings and I don't hear any singing yet!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I love Jet li too...


Your scrapbook pages are great!!!!

C'MON with those referrals!!! One Australian momma NEEDS HER REFERRAL!!!!

Alyson and Ford said...

So sorry about the "no good rumors" out there. We are on pins and needles hoping for you!!

Alyson
Mommy to Alyzabeth since 09/16/08!
LID 01/27/06

Ellen and Kevin Fay said...

Hi -- I've been following you for the last 6 months or so -- I can't believe I'm this excited about your referral -- I'm praying! God bless, Ellen in Atlanta

Mike and Rhonda said...

Beautiful!

Kim said...

I think they will go through the 22.. Hope that the rumors are true facts tomorrow..
Hugs.

kitchu said...

Oh i hope those rumors are wrong!! Love that last pic, as you know I am am BIG butterfly girl :O)

Deb said...

Beautiful pics. Your good at that!

Hoping and praying for those early rumors to be nothing but rumors and they do many more days...

Looking forward to good news on your blog any day now!

Special K said...

Love the scrap pages. The last one shows a piece of their personality with those great big smiles.

PS. Sorry about the cut off date. I was very disappointed. For you, for Pipo, and for the rest of us. Just doesn't make sense.