Tongginator's Mama tagged me! Obviously, my dodging and weaving tatics aren't in good form?!! Nah, I need a good distraction... albeit for 5 minutes!
Six Things I Value:
1. Family. Family is funny. You can love on them and then in 2 minutes be yelling at them... but all is well?!!
2. Honesty. There was a time, when hubs was so honest with me. It sucks. "The Truth will set you Free" ~ is something I live by. Sometimes I'm a little too honest, and get myself into trouble!
3. Independence. Not in the self-righteous way. In the "I know who I am" way.
4. God's Blessing. I'm amazed everyday at how much we are blessed.
5. Friends. My friends are like gold. We don't always agree... but we listen, and that's what makes them such good friends.
6. God. God is in everything I do. He is the "glue" in my life. And trust me... over the years, I've needed LOTSA glue!
Six Things I Don't Support:
1. Lying/Deception. Absolutely can't stand it. Refer to #2 above... The TRUTH will set you free. Absolutely NO GOOD EVER comes out of lying or deceiving people.
2. Alzheimers Disease... any disease really. Wouldn't it be nice if we could all just pass away in our sleep, when we're really really old? No pain, no frustration, no hurt.
3. Labour Party. (political party)
4. Expensive fuel!!! But I do support it, coz I have to?!!!
5. Taxes. I get that we have to pay tax. I don't get why, when you're in business the tax-man makes 2 thirds more than we do...and we're the ways doing all the work? Our Govt is given $1,000 for every child, before Christmas. My FIL was very excited and told us... I said, "No Dad, we won't get a cent... we work to hard". The dole bludgers will get it though. True story.
6. Laziness. For your own sake... get off your butt and go do something! (said, as I'm sitting in front of the computer?!! what a hypocrite?!!!)
I'm sposed to tag 6 people, but I'm too lazy!!! HA!!! Not true, I'm already 4 mins overtime - gotta take the kids to school! If you wanna have a crack... and need a distraction like me... go for it!