"Adopting a Child won't change the world; but for that Child the world will change."

Sunday 23 November 2008

Funny Story

When I was reading PIPO's blog, she said she was trying to learn some Chinese, and hoped she wouldn't offend anyone with her Chinese, when in China! Well, that brought a very funny story to my mind, which I don't think I've shared here, before.

Picture this:
We're in China. (In Xi'An) We went to have dinner at a local restaurant. NO-ONE in the restaurant spoke English. So there was lots of gestures and pointing to pictures! The waitress pulls out the chair, and motions for me to sit. I sit, H-man sits next to me. Mr T was taking off his jacket or something, and didn't see the waitress come round behind him. Mr T, instinctive pats Miss M on the bottom and says to sit down. He was highly embarrassed to find, he'd patted the waitress on the bottom!!! He then proceeds to say "Xi Xi" (thinking he said sorry).

He actually said "thank you".

So not only did he "touch her up"... he then thanked her for the pleasure!!!!

16 comments:

Special K said...

OMG! Now that's funny.

Chelley said...

Oh omgoodness!! LOL what was the look on her face?

Kim said...

Tooo funny...

Briana's Mom said...

Now that is funny! SNORT!

C's Mom said...

Haha!

My luck, I would do that and then say the equivalent of 'Gimme more ewe sexy thing'.

I'm thinking I just may keep my mouth shut and smile a lot ;0)

Ava's family said...

Ohhhh THAT'S funny! Did he leave her a big tip? *snort*

kitchu said...

HA! oh my god that is hysterical!

Unknown said...

ok that made me giggle

Rhonda said...

I HAD to share that with my husband. That's SO funny!

Catherine said...

That's hilarious!! Just way too funny!

Polar Bear said...

Hehehehe!!! That's a funny one!!

Deb said...

LOL That's pretty funny....I would die if that happened to me and my daughter would never let me live it down!!!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh dear. That is hilarious. Poor waitress. I wonder what on EARTH she was thinking. :-)

cougchick said...

that is hysterical!!! Love it.

Anonymous said...

It was ok when it was only my family that knew.

Thanks for telling the world my little secrets LOL

Mr T if you are wondering what the "T" is for? it is for Mr Touch LOL

At least I didnt leave a little something on the Great Wall. LOL

OziMum said...

Just letting you all know, that the Anonymous comment is from "Mr Touch" himself!