"Adopting a Child won't change the world; but for that Child the world will change."

Friday 7 November 2008

"Snap Out of It!"

Geez - I just felt so unbelievably rotten last night. I spoke with Mr T, and he said "I don't know why you're so worried/mad about things you have no control over". He always knows how to verbally slap me!!! Its true. Yes, you could say my anger/frustration/sadness is all justified, but at the end of the day - there is NOTHING I can do about the situation.

It wasn't just the news about the amount of allocations, it's the non-sale of our house. Its the business. Its friends who's marriages have fallen apart. Its the constant "passing the buck" (to me) from other people, who can't be bothered doing things themselves. Its friend's that have been told they have a 5% chance of surviving the cancer that has taken over their bodies.

I said to Mr T "It just feels like we can't cut a break at the moment". Everything feels hard.

But, it's all about perspective - if I only dwell on the negative - its all I'm going to see and feel. We are amazingly blessed. Sometimes I'm too caught up in my circumstances, to see it.